- TREMATON. Sought after village location surrounded by beautiful countryside
- Visually stunning period home with large gated driveway and garage
- Recently refurbished - immaculately presented
- Large level rear garden which enjoys all day sun
- Planning permission (with drawings) to extend
- 2 bedrooms with study/bedroom 3
- Separate living room, dining room, kitchen
- Don't miss out!
Situated in the popular and sought after village of Trematon, is this visually stunning period home with large gated driveway and countryside views.
Although already spacious, this property has planning permission (with drawings) to extend. There is an abundance of natural light. Both the modern fitted kitchen and bathroom benefit from underfloor heating. The living room has a Morso burner which warms up the entire house. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a study (which could be used as a 3rd bedroom). The driveway has fresh tarmac and stone chippings with a solid wood double gate for access. The garage has plenty of space for a modern sized car with workshop area. There is a small garden to the front and large level
sunny private garden to the rear. Beyond is countryside, the perfect idyllic backdrop.
This is a rare opportunity as very few properties come to market in this village. Don't miss out. Call today to secure your viewing appointment.