- Two storey stone former council offices
- Recently used as 18 bed care home
- Buildings have floor area of 6,997 sqft/650m2
- Outbuilding of 1,776sqft/165n2
- Positive Pre App response for redevelopment to a retirement village
- Close proximity to Langport and far reaching views of surrounding countryside
Former council offices, more recently used as 18 bed care home - current buildings have floor area of 6,997sqft/650m2 with outbuilding of 1,776sqft/165m2. The property has had a Positive Pre App response from South Somerset for redevelopment to a retirement village. The property has a long frontage to A378 and is within walking distance to the High Street in Langport. There is 2.99 acres available as part of the red line area and there is a further 1.44 acres available via separate negotiation. A full information pack is available at our Crediton office.