- Luxurious well presented two bedroom apartment
- Forms a part of the highly acclaimed methodist church development
- Includes fitted modern kitchen, en suite bathroom and separate shower room
- Attractive design including two double size bedrooms and gas central heating
- Situated in a mature residential area between town centre, hill road and seafront
- A rarely available high quality home
Superbly converted and well presented lower ground floor apartment - Retaining great character throughout and forming a part of a unique development in Clevedon. The property is very well presented and offers a contemporary kitchen/living room, two well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room. The master bedroom benefits from both an en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. The combination of contemporary and character is very clever and really must be seen!
The apartment is situated in a really great location just above Clevedon Triangle and only a short walk to the shops in Hill Road. This apartment really is perfect for those who enjoy fine dining or perhaps an afternoon stroll down to the historic seafront. For a bit more outside space to relax you will find Herbert Gardens and Sunhill Park close by.
This stylish apartment is in an attractive location and could provide an ideal home for first time buyers or young professionals already on the property ladder.
Have you ever imagined living in a conversion of a character church? Do you like the convenience of local shops, cafe's, countryside walks and Clevedon Seafront on your door step? If so then this is the property for you.