- Two bedrooms detached bungalow in popular location
- Ideally located within a short level walk of the Sea Front
- Generous corner plot, with garage and driveway to rear
- Modern conservatory overlooking the garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac within easy reach of bus stops
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Without doubt one of the best spots in Clevedon - Bungalows in Clevedon can be hard to come by but none more so than one situated in Clevedon's 'Westend'. This detached bungalow offers two bedrooms, a large lounge/dining room, modern conservatory with doors opening onto the rear garden, fitted kitchen and modern fitted shower room. The property sits in a generous corner plot having lawn gardens to the front, side and rear where there is also a detached single garage and driveway.
This home really does tick a lot of the boxes. The position means you are level walking distance to Clevedon seafront, Salthouse Fields plus both the Salthouse and Little Harp family pubs. In addition there is easy access to Poets walk where the trail takes you along the waters edge and eventually connects to Marshals Field - excellent for walking dogs or just to get some fresh air. As for amenities, just around the corner is a Post office shop, Asda supermarket and the Strode Leisure Centre.
This type of property in such a sought after location is almost certainly going to attract a lot of interest.