- Spectacular double fronted detached bungalow
- Pristine four bedroom accommodation with gas central heating
- Quality and luxurious kitchen, bathrooms and conservatory
- Glorious backdrop abutting open countryside to the rear
- Landscaped grounds, two garages and sweeping driveway
- Clevedon and Tickenham borders close to Clevedon Court
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room with wood burning stove
Outstanding double fronted detached bungalow situated on the immediate fringe of the Tickenham and Clevedon borders, enjoying stunning countryside views - Constructed with highly attractive stone elevations the bungalow conceals amazingly spacious, bright, airy accommodation enjoying outstanding fittings throughout. The bungalow offers the flexibility to provide a grand home for a family or those looking to retire. The layout has been carefully considered with the principle rooms all over looking the beautiful rear garden and the breathtaking countryside views of the Kenn Valley beyond.
If gardening is your thing, you will not be disappointed! The large landscaped gardens are fully stocked with a wide range of shrubs and mature trees. Leading from the back of the bungalow you will find a generous terrace and timber deck, ideal for al fresco dining and soaking up those country views. Parking is easy with a sweeping driveway passing the front door and leading to two garages.
The village of Tickenham is ideally situated between the nearby towns of Clevedon and Nailsea with the village being made up of a wide array of properties of different sizes and shapes, with facilities including village hall, church, school and nearby pub. For those looking to commute, the M5 motorway junction is just down the road at Clevedon and Bristol City Centre approximately 12 miles away.
This is a truly beautiful property and is a must to view!