- A very deceptive extended 4 bedroom detached family home
- Needing some improvement but mostly cosmetic (decor)
- Extremely convenient central position, ideally placed for the excellent schools and amenities
- Two spacious reception rooms with scope to create a fabulous open plan kitchen - family room
- A fully fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances
- Four comfortable bedrooms
- Well appointed modern family bathroom and a separate shower room
- Extensive driveway parking, a garage and a large car port
- Larger private garden
- Priced to sell now!
Priced to SELL NOW, an extended 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom detached house with a larger garden, an extensive patio area, a triple drive and garage. The house needs some updating, mainly cosmetic, but has had various improvements in recent years including full uPVC double glazing, a new bathroom and shower room.
This area of Nailsea is tremendously popular partly due to the close proximity to the town centre and easy access to the large open parkland at Scotch Horn and Golden Valley. There are excellent schools nearby including Golden Valley School and St. Francis School while Nailsea school which is on a par with Backwell is even closer. There is also remarkably easy access on foot to the town centre amenities that include Waitrose, Tesco, W.H. Smith and many other nationally known retailers. There are two health centres, dental practices, a leisure centre and a gym, banks, independent retailers, and a pedestrianised shopping development. In addition, Nailsea School is no distance away but, the position of the house is quiet and away from through roads.
The house is spacious and has great potential, in particular the existing kitchen and large family room – dining room could easily be opened up to form a fabulous open plan space with perhaps a half vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors to the south facing patio garden. The remainder of the accommodation is largely in reasonable condition excepting the rather busy colour schemes that the last occupants had been in the process of rectifying but sadly the work has not been finished.
Please click on the Brochure link for more information