- Well balanced four bedroom accommodation ideal for families
- Dual aspect sitting room that offers a lovely outlook to the front and access out to the rear garden
- The space for entertaining family and friends given the sociable layout
- Spacious garden to the rear with raised patio area
- Off street parking for a couple of cars and a garage
- Located in this desirable road within the prestigious Upper Clevedon area
The wonderful location of this semi detached house is just one of the many reasons it would make your perfect home. Although now in need of some updating, the property has been lovingly cared for over the years. This traditionally styled home has the accommodation arranged over two floors. There is a large central hallway which gives access to the sitting room, dining room, separate kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom benefits from a large array of built in wardrobes and storage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The generous south facing gardens are yet another reason this would make a great home - whether its space for the kids to run and kick a ball around or just having a good space to potter around in this garden would be ideal. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with a large patio area leading from the property itself this provides a great place for those summer barbecues.
Located in Thackeray Avenue gives you a peaceful location. Being in the prestigious area of Upper Clevedon gives you easy access to both the coastline and town centre with the cafes and restaurants of Hill Road and good access to local schools close by. This really is a fantastic house with a great garden in a enviable location, so be sure to arrange that all important viewing.