- Exquisite design throughout
- High end finish and attention to detail
- Four large double bedrooms
- Three spacious reception rooms
- 180 Degree vista of the Bristol Channel
- Large covered first floor terrace
- Stunning kitchen and bathrooms
- Mature private garden with views
- Summer house with electric, light and water
- Stunning country and coastal walks
- Lovely walk to the white hart Pub in Weston-in-Gordano
Imagine arriving home from work, walking through your front door, and every single day you're greeted by the most spectacular view.
With a 180 degree vista of the Bristol Channel, no day is ever the same. At Castle View, you can even look forward to the stormy days as the thunder and lightning creates a show better than anything you could watch on television.
The sunrise is magical. The sunset, breathtaking.
From every single room you can see as far as Wales - but Castle View isn't just about what's outside.
Finished to the very highest level, the interior is the perfect mix of modern and traditional. From the bespoke kitchen to luxury bathrooms - this is better than any swanky hotel you've ever stayed in.
Don't forget though, this is a wonderful family home. There's enough space for little ones, teenagers, and a couple of dogs, and still have plenty of space to grow.
Practical and spacious, Castle View is also fun. There's a wonderful open air terrace - perfect for parties. And when you've had your first sundowner, why not head to the huge hot tub? Then for your night cap, wander down the beautifully landscaped garden to the hidden snug - complete with sofas, fridge, and of course, the unobstructed view.
No one will leave Castle View without thinking they've just seen something special. It isn't just a fantastic family home, it's a wonderful space with the most spectacular views. EPC D