- An exciting opportunity to acquire a stylishly appointed brand new two bedroom home situated in a great location within walking distance of Brookside Academy
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room with underfloor gas central heating and French doors opening onto the rear gardens
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with ample base, wall and drawer units, granite effect worktops and ceramic sink units, together with built-in oven, hob and hood
- Two bedrooms having the advantage of built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, serviced by a contemporary bathroom or shower room
- All homes on the development benefit from off road parking space and gardens that have been landscaped for ease of maintenance
- Please note that some generic internal and external photos have been used for advertising and may not relate to the exact plot number listed
An exciting opportunity for first time buyers, professionals and buy to let investors alike. Summers Mews forms a small bespoke development of just five brand new, attractively designed two bedroom homes. They have been tastefully decorated and well-appointed throughout with stylish fixtures, fittings and floor coverings. Early viewing is essential to secure one of these desirable homes, available without the complication of an onward chain.
Summers Mews is a new development situated just off Oakfield Road, an established and well-regarded residential area situated towards the western outskirts of the town with local amenities near by. The busy High Street is approximately three quarters of a mile and offers a comprehensive range of shops. Street provides primary and secondary schooling, including prestigious Millfield School, Strode sixth form college, Strode theatre, indoor and open air swimming pools and a choice of pubs and restaurants. The village also offers a good range of shopping facilities including Clarks Village complex of factory shopping outlets. The historic town of Glastonbury is within 3 miles, the Cathedral City of Wells 9 miles and the nearest M5 motorway interchange at Dunball, Bridgwater is within 14 miles. Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Exeter are each within 33,33 and 26 miles distant respectively.
From the town centre proceed in an easterly direction along the High Street after passing Abbey Garage on the left, turn left into Stonehill. At the top of the hill, as the road bears sharp left, turn right and at the painted round about take the 1st exit onto Brooks Road. Take the first turning on the left into Ringolds Way and then second left into Oakfield Road where Summer Mews will be found straight ahead of you.