- Exceptional detached house affording a wealth of technical innovations
- Including a 'Lutron' automatic control system for the lights, blinds, gas fire and water feature, being able to be controlled from the house or via an app.
- Also, a hard wired 'Bang and Olufsen' sound system throughout the house
- Garage conversion into a gym, including an infrared sauna (available via separate negotiation)
- Superb glass garden room extension, with tri-fold doors and inset ceiling lantern
- Three good bedrooms and updated wet shower room
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Garage with driveway parking and electric car charging point
A quite exceptional contemporary style detached home, having been updated and modernised with a range of technical wizardry, including a home automation system, a 'Bang and Olufsen' sound system throughout the house, a modular glass extension to the rear, as well as an electric car charging point and even an infrared sauna in the garage/gym conversion. A viewing is strongly recommended.