- Ideal for those looking for a project or to put their own stamp on a property
- In almost original condition affording three good sized bedrooms
- Fantastic size garden for keen gardeners and families alike
- Mid terrace property within walking distance of amenities and schools
- Scope to extend subject to planning permission and building consents
- Available with no onward chain and vacant possession
Offered for sale with no onward chain and vacant possession is this 1950’s mid terrace property, in almost original condition this much loved home is in of modernising throughout so ideal for those after a project or looking to out their mark on a home.
Leading from the front elevation you arrive in the hall, here stairs ascend to the first floor and a door brings you into the dual aspect living room, here there is a fireplace and space for both lounge and dining furniture. The kitchen provides a sink unit, cupboard and door out to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms all serviced by a bathroom with panelled bath and wash basin and a separate cloakroom which could be easily knocked into one of desired.
At the front of the property there is a lawned front garden with boundary hedge and a shared passage way to the rear garden. An excellent size garden offering scope to extend the property if desired without compromising your outside space. There is a central path leading down to the foot of the garden, a shed, greenhouse and purpose built store.