- Grade II listed barn conversion occupying a lovely setting at the heart of this unspoilt village
- Enjoying many characterful features including ledge and brace doors, decorative timbers and exposed walling
- Generously proportioned ground floor accommodation that is perfect for families and entertaining
- Affording four double bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a family bathroom
- Attractively landscaped front and side garden, sunny secluded rear garden, parking and garage
- Superb Polden ridge position, convenient for access to the M5 junction 23
An attractive Grade II listed barn conversion enjoying spacious ground floor accommodation, four bedrooms and garage, tucked away on a small development of similar properties ideally situated at the heart of Stawell, an unspoilt Polden Hill village.