- Beautiful Grade II listed period property, situated in the heart of the town
- Three double bedrooms with two bathrooms on the first floor
- Sitting room, Dining room and study on the ground floor, affording a wealth of period feature, including beamed ceilings, fireplaces and flagstone floors
- Kitchen and utility area, leading to the third bath/shower room
- Lovely enclosed courtyard garden at the rear, enjoying privacy and seclusion
- Incorporating a small lock up shop ideal for a variety of commercial uses
- Electric heating with secondary glazing and shutters to the majority of windows
An intriguing Grade II listed period town house of original character, with we believe, the houses original origins dating back to circa 15th century, being beautifully presented and incorporating a small lock up shop ideal for a variety of commercial uses. The windows at the front have all had shutters fitted and the rear courtyard enjoys a great degree of seclusion.