- One of a pair of newly built chalet style bungalows situated amongst character properties at the heart of the town
- Built with many modern conveniences, this comfortable new home will appeal to buyers across the board
- A truly impressive design from inside and out, this home will be completed to exceptional standards
- Buyers enjoy peace of mind with a 10 year build warranty provided by our developers upon completion
- Act now to take advantage of the opportunity to make final finishing choices such as floor coverings and colour scheme
- Completion anticipated September 2022, this is a working construction site and all viewings are by appointment only
An exciting and increasingly rare opportunity to purchase a most desirable brand new detached chalet bungalow providing a double garage, set back in a private position off sought after Orchard Road, just a stones throw from the High Street and Clarks Village.
Constructed using traditional building methods by a local and highly regarded building partnership, known for their expertise, keen eye and great attention to detail. A Blue lias stone front elevation with accent red brick details and oak framed storm porch provides curb appeal whilst the remaining elevations are rendered and all set beneath a roman tiled roof.
The accommodation has been thoughtfully designed and will be beautifully appointed and will be finished to exceptional standards throughout and would suit a range of buyers including those requiring ground floor living with first floor bedrooms for family or guests.
Welcomed in the entrance hall stairs ascend to the first floor and doors open to a wonderfully light and spacious open plan room, bedroom and bathroom. The living space affords plenty of space for both lounge and dining room furniture with bi-folding doors onto the garden and a stunning kitchen will please keen cooks, providing a comprehensive range of base, wall and drawer units, ample worktops incorporation a breakfast bar and built-in appliances. A double bedroom is fitted with built-in wardrobes and is serviced by a stylishly appointed bathroom with bath and separate shower unit.
To the first floor there are two further double bedrooms featuring dormer windows to the rear and the benefit of built-in wardrobes. One of the bedrooms also enjoys the advantage of an ensuite shower room.
Outside will enjoy the same exceptional level of finish as inside. A double garage provides off road parking and a path and gate at the side of the property brings you to a fully enclosed and neatly landscaped rear garden comprising full width terrace extending from the rear elevation and area of lawn.