- Enjoying a peaceful location in the far right corner, of this sought after cul-de-sac
- There are two main reception rooms, with the dining room off the kitchen and the sitting room, opening into the garden room
- Three good bedrooms, with beds two and three.situated at the front, with the master bedroom at the rear, also having an en-suite
- The family bathroom, comprises a modern suite, with a panelled bath, WC and wash hand basin
- At the front, the property has driveway parking for two cars, up to the single garage
- The rear garden is attractively presented, affording a lovely sunny aspect and an array of mature shrubs and plants
- Also, there is ample space, extending to the side of the garden room, for patio dining and chairs
Situated in a secluded corner of the cul-de-sac, this lovely, well presented detached bungalow benefits from three bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms and a conservatory. At the front, there is off road parking for two cars to the single garage, with a good enclosed garden at the rear, enjoying a sunny aspect.