- Freehold - Council Tax Band E - EPC Rating TBC
- Extended 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Disabled Access Throughout
- Immaculately Presented
- Spacious Contemporary Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En-suite & Built-In Double Wardrobes
- Low Maintenance Front & Back Garden
- Highly Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***LATCHBROOK***An extended, light and airy five bedroom detached family home in a highly popular cul-de-sac location. This beautifully presented property has been altered to have level access throughout the ground floor and is conveniently located near to Burraton Primary School & Latchbrook Leat.
Features include; driveway & front patio with seating area, downstairs cloakroom, ground floor bed sitting room & wet room, dual aspect lounge with sliding doors to outdoor dining space, contemporary open plan kitchen/diner and utility room. Upstairs you have four generous sized bedrooms with built in storage, master bedroom with en-suite. Low maintenance level front & back gardens with mature palm trees and more!
This property is offered with no onward chain and is sure to be popular, so call to book your viewing today!