- Leasehold 979 Years Remaining - EPC Rating C - Council Tax Band B
- Two Double Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking & Communal Gardens
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Private Development
- Service Charge £970 p.a. Ground Rent £63.16 Every 6 Months
- Close To Dockyard, City College & Stoke Village
- No Onward Chain - Great First Time Buy Or Investment
*** SSTC SIMILAR REQUIRED! CALL 01752 850440 TO BOOK YOUR VALUATION *** Belvoir are delighted to offer to the market this well presented and generously proportioned apartment situated in 'Sylvan Court', an impressive collection of five purpose built apartment blocks set within a private development. The property is ideally located within easy reach of Devonport Train Station, Stoke Village with its cafes, bars and artisan shops as well as walking distance to the City Centre and the maritime attractions that Plymouth has to offer.
Positioned on the second floor with secure entry phone system, this well presented apartment offers an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, a generous living/dining room with feature fireplace and elevated views of the local woodland and kitchen with electric cooker and extractor hood . In addition, there are two double bedrooms, master en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from allocated parking and communal gardens set within a private road. Offered with no onward chain a viewing of this superb apartment is most highly recommended.