- A mature and well-proportioned three bedroom semi-detached house in lovely rural position
- Scope to extend subject to planning permission and necessary consents
- Occupying a superb corner plot approached over a quiet lane and next to the village Church
- Enjoying ample off road parking and garage/workshop
- Available with no onward chain
Offered for sale with the advantage of no onward chain is this mature 1930's semi-detached house, occupying a corner plot with scope to extend subject to planning permission, enjoying a rural position yet within just a few miles of amenities in the neighbouring village of Edington.