- Recently renovated and extended detached cottage, standing in a plot measuring approximately 0.25 acres. Available with No Onward Chain.
- Situated betwixt the towns of Glastonbury and Shepton Mallet, the property also has a historic planning consent for a detached dwelling
- The property enjoys two double bedrooms on the first floor, with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room
- On the ground floor, there is a sitting room with a wood burning stove
- Also a dining room with patio doors out on the garden
- On the right is the kitchen/breakfast room and utility and to the left, a third double bedroom/reception room and family bathroom
- Outside, the property has a large gravel parking area for several vehicles, including a caravan or boat
- The rear garden has been laid to lawn and enjoys rural views across adjoining farmland
- Also adjoining the formal garden, is large area of uncultivated land, which provides further potential for garden space or building, subject to planning. The cottage has a lapsed planning consent for a new single detached dwelling.
This completely renovated and extended detached cottage, standing in approximately 0.25 acres, is situated on the outskirts of West Pennard and the hamlet of Laverley. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor, with a third double on the ground floor. The property has two bathrooms, a sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility. Outside is a large rear garden, plenty of parking and lovely rural views. The plot also has a lapsed planning consent for single detached dwelling.