The property is located on the first floor and benefits from open plan lounge/diner with kitchen area and is well presented throughout.
Passmore Edwards Court
Passmore Edwards Court is a lovely complex and benefits from communal facilities including hair dressers, launderette, residents lounge, restaurant and computer room, various activities are also held on a regular basis. The development is secure and was designed for the over 50’s with a requirement for additional support, an “Extra Care Scheme” is also offered to enable residents to continue living independently. There are on site care staff and an alarm system in place for residents for peace of mind.
The Accommodation Comprises
The first floor can be accessed via a lift or stairs into the communal hallway where this property entrance can be found:
Two storage cupboards one housing the heat recovery system and the other being an airing cupboard. Consumer unit, intercom and door to:
9' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.97m x 1.98m) MAX
White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower with surround, additional support rails. Door to bedroom.
15' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.72m x 3.35m) MAX
Double glazed window overlooking the grounds, door to hallway.
15' 9'' x 9' 6'' (4.80m x 2.89m) MAX
Large double glazed window allowing the room to be light and airy and overlooking the grounds.
9' 6'' x 7' 9'' (2.89m x 2.36m) MAX
Range of wall and floor units with working surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splashbacks, electric cooker. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Laundry room: located on the lower ground floor with washing machines and dryers.
Bathroom: located on the lower ground floor available on a bookable basis.
Restaurant, computer room and residents lounge on the ground floor along with a hairdressers.
We understand the charge is approximately £331.35 per month, however this is to be confirmed along with further leasehold information. We believe the service charge is to include heating costs, water and buildings insurance.
Extra Care Scheme
An extra-care scheme is available to residents at an additional charge for someone who requires additional help and support to continue living independently without the need to go into residential care full time.
The property is being sold with a 75% ownership with the remainder 25% being owned by Aster Group. For further information please contact us.