- Converted in 2004, this Grade II Listed property formed part of the Red Lion Hotel. A select development of character properties in the heart of Somerton
- Walking distance to the towns amenities, this property comprises living/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, two bedrooms and a bathroom
- Featuring character throughout including solid wood doors, floorboards and attractive window seats on the first floor accommodation
- A well presented communal courtyard for Red Lion Court residents, maintained by those who live within the development
- Benefitting from gas central heating and comes with an allocated parking space
- Ideal location within walking distance of the town's amenities
An attractive Grade II Lisited, natural stone property in the heart of Somerton Town. Constructed of local Blue Lias stone this character property is conveniently situated within flat walking distance of the towns amenties, comprising a living/ dining room, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms and a bathroom. A communal courtyard to the front provides space for residents to enjoy and it comes with an allocated parking space.