- Enjoying extended ground floor living accommodation giving a dual aspect to the front and rear of the property with sliding doors opening onto the garden
- A well presented kitchen which has been fitted with a range of wall, base, and drawer units, worktops, gas cooker, sink unit and space for appliances. There is also the convenience of a ground floor cloakroom.
- Affording three bedrooms; two of which would be considered good sized doubles and the third a well-proportioned single
- Enclosed rear garden laid predominantly to lawn with an area of patio and edged with mature shrub and flowering borders. To the front there is an area of lawn behind an established hedge front border
- Ample tandem parking for multiple vehicles leading up to a detached garage, fitted with up and over door. Here you will find gated side access to the rear of the property.
- Sought after position on the Southern outskirts of the town conveniently within walking distance of Brookside Academy and countryside walks
Available for sale with no onward chain is this mature semi-detached three bedroom home, set in a sought after residential area of the town and close to Brookside School. Affording comfortable living accommodation, off road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden. Perfect for first time buyers, families and retired buyers alike.