- Enjoying a light and airy sitting room which is generously proportioned with electric feature fireplace and large window to the front
- Comprehensive kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units, work surface, sink unit, slimline dishwasher and space for freestanding fridge/freezer, cooker and washing machine. A door gives access out into the rear garden
- Providing three bedrooms; two of which would be considered good sized doubles and the third a well-proportioned single
- Neatly presented family bathroom comprising vanity unit with sink, panelled bath with shower over and WC. There is also the convenience of a downstairs cloakroom.
- Ample off-road parking leading up to the detached garage fitted with barn style double doors and light.
- Low maintenance rear garden which is mainly laid to gravel with decorative central feature encompassing a raised deck and pergola with mature shrubs.
A mature three-bedroom semi-detached house located in a popular residential area of the town. Affording two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, off road parking and garden. Early viewing essential.