- Entrance to the side via covered storm porch, leading into the entrance hallway with downstairs WC and opening to a study.
- The dining room boasts character features constructed of local quarried stone, including Hamstone mullion windows and a feature fireplace with Blue Lias stone lintel. Attractively plastered to incorporate exposed stonework, complimenting the flagstone floor.
- Leading off the dining room is the well designed kitchen, fitted with light cabinets and white marble effect worktops with integrated appliances including eye-level double oven, inset sink and induction hob, fridge-freezer, pantry cupboard and a feature window seat.
- The dual aspect living room is an impressive size with an attractive fireplace housing a wood burning stove and plenty of additional space to comfortably present a grand piano.
- The former front entrance hall with stairs to the first floor accommodation, now provides additional storage space and connects to the utility/ laundry room and south facing garden room.
- The first floor accommodation offers four bedrooms, all benefitting from beautiful views with an en-suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom.
- The front garden is beautifully presented as a traditional cottage style garden and opens out into a large lawn at the rear with a workshop and summerhouse.
- Watersmeet enjoys fishing and launching rights on the river, with gate access to the riverbank from the rear garden. There is a public footpath across this section, rarely used by the public due to an alternative route.
- The property is situated on a quiet no through lane with access to a detached garage and off road parking and five bar gate access to an adjoining 3 acre field.
Watersmeet is an idyllic period cottage on the edge of Huish Episcopi, with impressive countryside views. Situated along the River Yeo waterfront and within a large plot, this property offers generous gardens, detached garage with off road parking and adjoining 3 acre paddock. The cottage is full of character with a number of reception rooms including an open plan kitchen dining room, living room, garden room and study. There are four bedrooms with ensuite shower room to the master and a family bathroom. A beautifully presented, wrap around garden offers a summerhouse with attached workshop, vegetable plot and gate access to the riverside.