- A well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with generous sized gardens, in the attractive hamlet of Stembridge near Martock
- The enclosed front garden is mostly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the entrance hall as well as access to the side of the property
- Ground floor accommodation benefits from an entrance porch, a convenient WC, kitchen, utility room and a spacious open plan living/dining area
- First floor landing has access to a linen cupboard, three bedrooms and a bathroom that comprises an L shaped bath with shower over, a WC and pedestal basin
- Excellent position at the heart of this well regarded hamlet, providing an idyllic village lifestyle yet still within easy reach of all local amenities
- The property benefits from a garage and parking area, which is accessed by a shared pathway to the rear of the property
An extended semi-detached property on a corner plot, in the heart of Stembridge near Martock. Currently configured as a two bed to suit the owners needs, this property comprises; entrance porch, downstairs WC, kitchen, utility room, open plan living/ dining room, two bedrooms, one with a dressing room leading off it and family bathroom. Externally the property offers good size gardens with a view of Burrow Hill and garage and parking to the rear.