Section 106 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility to view and offer on this property;
PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE UNLESS YOU MEET THIS CRITERIA 100%.
We would be looking for someone with an Area Local Connection to Kenwyn , as defined in the Section 106 Agreement:
Residency/permanent employment of 16 + hours per week for 3 + years
Former residency of 5 + years
Close family member (Mother/Father/Sister/Brother/Son/Daughter) where that family member has lived in the parish for 5 + years
IN ADDITION the applicant will need to:
• Be in Housing Need – i.e. living with family/renting and otherwise unable to afford a home on the open market
• Have a maximum household income of £80,000
• Have a minimum 10% deposit (or 5% with relevant AIP (Agreement In Principle))
• Have a recent AIP from a Section 106 lender (Nationwide/Halifax/Leeds/Santander/TSB/Skipton being the main ones we are aware of)
• Have viewed and offered on the property
Why You'll Like It
This modern two bedroom home is beautifully presented and has a lovely sunny garden along with ample off street parking. The living room has a wood burning stove and the open plan kitchen / dining room is to the rear of the property with the back door opening out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a contemporary range of base and wall units designed in a U shape and fitted with ample work surface. There's a ground floor cloakroom which cleverly uses some of the space under the stairs. Upstairs the master bedroom spans the width of the property and has lovely garden views with the second bedroom being a generous size too. There's a family bathroom with shower over the bath. The garden to the rear is lawned and has a lovely area of patio with built-in barbecue. The property has UPVC double glazing and electric heating.
Where It Is
Shortlanesend is a small village on the outskirts of Truro and is easily accessible from the city by road as well as cycle and footpath. As well as being incredibly convenient, it is also on the edge of the Idless and Newmills valleys - two outstanding rural areas with plenty of walks to explore. The village has a range of amenities with a primary school, pub, shop and post office. In short the location is ideal for those wishing to be within easy reach of Truro and the A30.
Services And Tenure
We are selling a 62% share of the freehold. It is worth noting that there is no rental charge on the remaining share.
The property has mains water, mains drainage, mains electricity.
Council tax band B
Clive Pearce Property, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of fact.
2 It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Clive Pearce Property have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Photos and Videos: The photographs and/or videos show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.