Why You'll Like It
Set within an exclusive gated enclave of just four similar properties, Bolero is an impressive broad fronted BRAND NEW home.
Key features include:-
* Five bedrooms (three en-suites)
* Two further bath/shower rooms
* Vast living space with feature vaulted ceiling and broad
* Stylish fitted kitchen with soft grey cabinets and
* Utility room
* Landscaped garden
* Stunning views
* Block paved driveway
* Integral double garage with electric door
Where It Is
Penryn is the home of Falmouth University and as such has evolved into a centre of arts and culture. The town is an historic port with a riverside area of wharfs and quays, with cafes, and creative businesses residing in former warehouses. The main high street retains its character and the town is well served by major supermarkets. There are many water based activities on offer locally. Falmouth Marina is not too far and sailing is very popular at nearby Mylor. The Truro / Falmouth railway branch line has a station in the town. Trains from Truro connect with London Paddington. Falmouth has a great range of independent and national retailers and gorgeous sandy beaches.
Services and Tenure
Mains electric, gas, water and drains
Council Tax - to be confirmed
Predicted EPC B-85
Clive Pearce Property, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of fact.
2 It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Clive Pearce Property have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Photos and Videos: The photographs and/or videos show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.