- Beautifully appointed and neatly maintained throughout this traditionally built semi-detached cottage features Blue Lias stone elevations set beneath a double roman tiled roof.
- Attractive kitchen/dining room with plenty of space at the centre for a good-sized table and chairs, useful understairs storage and back door opening onto a small fully enclosed courtyard.
- The kitchen is tastefully appointed with a range of units, oak effect worktops, sink and built-in appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and double oven and electric hob.
- Light and spacious sitting room enjoying an attractive fireplace surround and double-glazed sash window to front, a lovely and practical feature mirrored throughout the cottage.
- Benefitting from two excellent size double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom, comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin, WC, chrome towel radiator and built shelving.
- The main garden lies to the front of the property, where there is a fully enclosed large stone patio enjoying a sunny south facing aspect. A gravel driveway provides parking for two cars.
Charming and immaculately presented double fronted cottage occupying a prominent position in the village of Compton Dundon, a most desirable village known for its picturesque countryside walks and active community, conveniently situated just a few miles from the popular centres of Street and Somerton.