- Excellent location within a popular commuter village with easy access to the M5 J23 and the much-anticipated Gravity site both just a few minutes’ drive away.
- Immaculately kept this home boasts a spacious lounge and tasteful kitchen/diner, comprising fitted units, worktops, space for appliances and French doors opening onto the garden from the dining area.
- Affording two well-proportioned double bedrooms and a modern bathroom comprising bath with shower over, wash basin with storage beneath, WC and towel radiator, all accessed from a spacious landing.
- Attractively landscaped south facing garden with shrub borders, split over two levels it comprises a full width patio, steps rising to a lawned garden and at the front a sizeable area of lawn.
- Tandem parking for two vehicles is found at the rear, a gate and path bring you through the garden. At the side of the house a useful area affords a shed, refuse storage and gated access to the front.
- Benefitting from practical features the property also includes a nearly new boiler, double glazing, an entrance hall, large understairs cupboard and airing cupboard providing ample storage.
Bright and spacious, this neatly presented and well-maintained two-bedroom end of terrace house affords comfortable living space that has been freshly decorated and tastefully renovated throughout, including new carpets and flooring. A superb opportunity for buy to let investors, professionals, first-time buyers and those seeking an easy move, advantageously available with no onward chain and vacant possession.