- Contemporary Detached Family House With Extended Ground Floor Accommodation
- Situated In An Attractive Walled Corner Garden Plot
- Extended Ground Floor Provides Lounge/Dining Room, Contemporary Kitchen, Conservatory, Study And Shower Room
- First Floor with Three Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Delightful Secluded Walled Rear Garden With Adjacent Garage And Parking
- Situated In A Cul De Sac Location Close To Parkland and Countryside Walks
Outstanding contemporary detached family house enjoying a fantastic walled corner garden plot with extended ground floor accommodation. This beautifully presented detached family house was constructed by Messrs Pye Homes a little over thirty years ago. Traditionally styled the accommodation offers a well planned three bedroom layout which has benefitted from a thoughtful ground floor extension which offers a study/bedroom, with connecting ground floor shower room and large double glazed conservatory overlooking the rear gardens.
Outside the property is situated in a good sized corner garden plot which to the rear is bound by a high level brick wall with a driveway leading to a single garage with both light and power.
Sercombe Park is a popular cul de sac just off Kenn Moor Drive and provides an eclectic mix of smartly presented predominantly detached houses and bungalows. Close by there are recreation fields as well as countryside walks together with easy access to supermarkets, town centre and schools.