- A Victorian terrace cottage
- Loads of character
- Lounge & dining room with solid-fuel stove
- Kitchen & shower room
- 3 bedrooms
- Small front garden & rear yard with 2 stores
- Gas central heating & upvc double glazing
- An ideal first-time buy or investment property
- Vacant & available to view now
- Please call to arrange an appointment.
This Victorian terrace 3 bedroom cottage enjoys a near level situation, about 3/4 of a mile from the town centre and not far from the many amenities of St. Marys Square, including the Church, Spar shop with P.O. counter, pubs, takeaway and hairdresser. Also nearby is the Park, whilst the nearest beach at St. Mary's Bay is also within striking distance. A bus service linking Brixham and Kingswear runs nearby.
Full of cottage character, features include beamed ceilings, a cast iron fireplace in the sitting room and a solid-fuel stove in the dining room. Both reception rooms and the three bedrooms also have attractive exposed timber floorboards. In addition, there are hand made pine staircases, built-in wardrobes and desking. Gas central heating is installed and the windows have been replaced with low maintenance upvc double glazing. Also upvc are the facias, gutters and downpipes.
To the rear of the property is a small courtyard with two useful storage sheds.
Viewing of this 'chain free' property is recommended.