- An end of terrace Victorian 2 bedroom cottage
- Tucked away at the end of a private 'leafy' road
- Sunny patio gardens to front and rear
- Gas central heating
- Lounge with cast-iron wood burning stove
- Upvc double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Private road access with parking usually available
- Within reasonable walking distance to town
- End of terrace
The Birdbox is a well-presented VICTORIAN END OF TERRACE 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE which is to be found tucked away at the end of a private road in a ‘leafy’ part of the town and yet only about 1/2 mile from the town centre shops and harbourside. In this quiet retreat, on-street parking can usually be found, either on Parkham Glade which runs to the rear, or on the unadopted lane that leads to Parkham Terrace.
Entry into the cottage is via a timber stable-type door, which opens into the lounge/diner, which has a feature cast-iron woodburning stove. This area opens into the kitchen. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
Unusually for a property of this size, it benefits from sunny outdoor space to both front and rear, with a lovely outlook, through the trees. Gas central heating is installed and the property is also upvc double glazed.
This cottage will suit those looking to purchase for the first-time or someone seeking a holiday bolt-hole/investment. A personal inspection is recommended.