- Grade II Listed nearly 500 year old Tudor cottage
- Three double bedrooms, plus a large loft room
- First floor shower room & ground floor bathroom
- Rear garden, a 1.2 acre field & off-road parking area
- Central heating with modern combi-boiler
- Lounge diner with oak panelled wall & large fireplace with woodburner
- Fantastic village edge location
Includes a 1.2 Acre Field! This Grade II Listed Tudor Cottage dates back nearly 500 years & includes three bedrooms, a large loft-room and a spacious living room with character features, plus central heating, a rear garden giving access to the field, plus off-road parking area to the front.