- Delightful refurbished Victorian detached 3 bed property with views
- Period features and flooring with sympathetic renovation throughout
- Generous sized sitting room with feature bay & open fireplace
- Large kitchen-diner with quality units, granite worktops & top range appliances
- Ground floor cloakroom & utility with new boiler & gas central heating
- Double aspect master bedroom with views to the coast & Marshwood Vale
- En-suite bathroom with oval roll top bath
- Two further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Generous single garage 9' x 21' plus parking
- Mature, well stocked, part walled, attractive garden with raised patio area and views
Situated on the western side of the village with views to the sea and towards Golden Cap, this interesting, detached 3 bed Victorian house is within easy reach of the village amenities and the seafront.
Lyme Cottage has undergone sympathetic and thorough renovation & extension over the 10-12 years & now benefits from new gas central heating & boiler, new Upvc sash windows with new or renovated flooring throughout. There is an open fireplace in the sitting room as well as glazed wall cupboards either side, and stripped wood flooring. Lovely original floor tiles in the hallway & beyond to cloakroom & utility. The beautifully restored and polished wood stair rails add to the ambience. The Kitchen- dining room includes the new extension offering spacious entertaining & cooking space. French doors open into the conservatory with underfloor heating and further doors open to the garden. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and three bedrooms. The master bedroom is double aspect with views to the coast towards Stonebarrow & Golden Cap, a built in wardrobe & en-suite bathroom. This has underfloor heating, roll-top bath, wc & basin plus access to the H W tank & Airing cupboard. There is a further double bedroom with coastal views and a large single to the rear.
Outside there is a single garage with a 9' door with power, side entrance & window. Granite block work completes the driveway. A wrought iron side gate leads to the pretty rear garden and patio. The current owner is a keen gardener and has all year round colour through the mature planting. There is part walling around the raised patio area offering countryside views. Timber summerhouse and aluminium greenhouse.