- Beautiful GII* listed farmhouse
- 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms
- Detached barn/outbuilding
- Wonderful character features
- Gardens and grounds of nearly 3 acres
- Superb access to the A30 and Exeter
- EX6 6DW
Exuding both a wealth of inherent character and huge potential, this enchanting Grade II* listed farmhouse is a fine example of a 15th Century Devon Longhouse; it is, in fact mentioned in Pevsner’s noted architectural guides, along with many of the finest dwelling houses in the country. Set in beautiful grounds of nearly 3 acres, which incorporate formal gardens, lawns, an orchard and a substantial barn/outbuilding, its situation is visually idyllic.