The property comprises a gently sloping surfaced car park which has partly been fenced around the perimeter. The site measures approximately 0.62 acres (0.25 hectares).
The land should be suitable for B1/B8 use subject to obtaining Planning Consent.
The site lies within the village of Nanpean.
The property enjoys a central location with easy access to the A30. The market town of St Austell lies approximately 6 miles to the south east.
Access to the site will be over a private road leading from the Nanpean to St Stephen road as indicated on the plan
It is understood that mains electricity, water and drainage services are available close by. Purchasers should make their own enquiries with the utility companies about connections
Rateable Value (2017) - £TBC
Interested parties will need to make their own enquiries with Cornwall Council or enquire with the Agents for the full details.
The Ordnance Extract shown on these particulars is believed to be correct. However, it is not to scale and is to be used for identification purposes only. The land is shown edged red on the attached plan.
The land is freehold and will be offered with vacant possession upon completion.
Conditions of sale
The Conditions of Sale include the following provisions –
1. The seller’s normal mineral reservation.
2. Normal British Telecom and Western Power Distribution apparatus reservations.
3. The land is subject to a development reservation whereby if within 30 years planning permission is obtained for any residential or holiday development the buyer must pay to the seller 40% of the uplift in value.
This does not apply for B1/B2 or B8 commercial use.
4. The buyer to accept the property as found.
5. The buyer will contribute the sum of £1,500 plus VAT to the seller’s legal and agent’s costs and the usual reimbursement of the cost of the Searches in relation to the sale.
6. The land may be affected by Imerys pipelines and cables. Imerys therefore reserve access rights if necessary in the future.
7. The purchaser to erect/maintain a suitable secure boundary fence along the northern boundary.
From the Indian Queens roundabout proceed through the village of St Dennis in to Nanpean. Once within Nanpean proceed through the village towards of Foxhole. Turn left towards St Stephen and take the next left onto the private road where the property will be found on the left hand side.
For viewing arrangements and further particulars, please contact the Agents – JEFFERYS - 01579-342400