The site lies within the village of Nanpean.
The property enjoys a central location with easy access to the A30. The market town of St Austell lies approximately 6 miles to the south east.
Access to the site is from Drinnick Road.
The property comprises a fairly level partly surfaced former industrial site measuring 1.62 acres (0.65 hectares). The site is available as a whole or in two lots.
The land should be suitable for B1/B8 use subject to obtaining Planning Consent.
Lot 1 – Land edged red – 1.18 acres (0.47 hectares) – Guide £100,000 + VAT
A settling tank is in place on the western part of Lot 1 to help overcome surface water issues.
It is understood that mains electricity, water and drainage services are available close by. Purchasers should make their own enquiries with the utility companies about connections.
Rateable Value (2017) - £TBC
Interested parties will need to make their own enquiries with Cornwall Council or enquire with the Agents for the full details.
The Ordnance Extract shown on these particulars is believed to be correct. However, it is not to scale and is to be used for identification purposes only. The land is shown edged red on the attached plan.
The land is freehold and will be offered with vacant possession upon completion.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Conditions of Sale include the following provisions –
1. The seller’s normal mineral reservation.
2. Normal British Telecom and Western Power Distribution apparatus reservations.
3. The land is subject to a development reservation whereby if within 30 years planning permission is obtained for any residential or holiday development the buyer must pay to the seller 40% of the uplift in value.
This does not apply for B1/B2 or B8 commercial use.
4. The buyer to accept the property as found.
5. The buyer will contribute the sum of £1,500 plus VAT pet Lot to the seller’s legal and agent’s costs and the usual reimbursement of the cost of the Searches in relation to the sale.