This building is situated at Greensplat China Clay Works near the Clay village of Nanpean.
The workshop can be used for a variety of uses, but currently has planning for General Industrial and Warehousing.
The workshop has the benefit of a crane.
This detached building is of steel frame construction.
Solid concrete flooring with sliding doors measuring 3.78m high by 3.80m wide.
Eaves height is 5.19m.
The building measures 23.00m x 12.91m (75'4" x 42'3") (297m² - 3196ft²)
Portakabin office adjacent.
Concrete yard to the front with further large yard area adjoining.
A mains three and single phase electricity supply is connected.
A mains water supply is also available.
The unit currently has planning for B2 use purposes. Alternative uses can be considered subject to approval from Cornwall Council.
Are included within the rent.
A Lease is offered on the following terms (subject to contract):-
1. Flexible term in excess of one year.
2. Premises immediately available.
3. Rent £20,000 PA + VAT.
4. Landlord to maintain insurance cover on the building.
5. Tenant is to be responsible for the full repair of the premises but not obliged to return the building in better condition than at the commencement of the lease.
6. The Tenant is required to contribute to the Landlords legal expenses in drafting expenses.
From the town centre of St Austell, proceed north along Trenance Road. Continue along the road for approximately 2 miles up the hill. Greensplat China Clay Works will be found on your right hand side at the top of the hill.