This property is situated to the south of Bugle and approximately 5 miles to the north of the former market town of St Austell.
Former telephone exchange building measuring 15.11 x 3.34.
Windows to the front and side. Double doors to the side.
The property has been used in recent years as a store room.
The site is reasonably level and has an overall area amounting to approximately 208m².
No mains services are currently connected. We understand that mains electric and water are available close by.
The Ordnance Extract shown on these particulars is believed to be correct. However, it is not to scale and is to be used for identification purposes only.
The property is being offered for sale by Informal Tender. All offers are to be submitted in writing to be received by the agents at their offices at 17 Dean Street, Liskeard PL14 4AB by 12 noon on Friday 14th July 2017. All offers must be made in writing and contained within a sealed envelope marked "Telephone Exchange Offer”
Please note the Vendors reserve the right not to accept any of the tenders received, and not necessarily the highest offer.
The Conditions of Sale include the following provisions –
1. The seller’s normal mineral reservation.
2. Normal British Telecom and Western Power Distribution apparatus reservations.
3. The land is subject to a development reservation whereby if within 40 years planning permission is obtained for any residential, commercial or holiday development the buyer must pay to the seller 50% of the uplift in value.
4. The buyer to accept the property as found.
5. The buyer will contribute the sum of £1,500 plus VAT to the seller’s legal and agent’s costs and the usual reimbursement of the cost of the Searches in relation to the sale.
6. The land may be affected by Imerys pipelines and cables. Imerys therefore reserve access rights if necessary in the future.
Take the A391 from the A30 and travel through the village of Bugle. After the crossroads with traffic lights in the centre of Bugle continue up into Higher Bugle, The Old Telephone Exchange is found approximately half mile on the left-hand side.
For viewing arrangements and further particulars, please contact the Agents – JEFFERYS - 01579-342400