This building is situated on Drinnick Road near the Clay village of Nanpean. The property enjoys a central location with easy access to the A30. The former market town of St Austell lies approximately 6 miles to the south east.
The site is level and measures approximately 2.30 acres in total. A large percentage of the site has a concrete surface.
This building is a detached steel frame construction with sheeted roof and wall cladding with roof lights. Solid concrete flooring. Door opening 2.6m wide x 3.1m high Eaves height is 5.35m.
The main workshop measures 24.29m x 18.14m.
Approximate Summary - GIA M² GIA FT²
Workshop - 440.62 4742.84
No services are connected to the site. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with the Utility Companies regarding connection charges.
Prospective purchasers, should make their own planning enquiries. Cornwall Council Planning, County Hall, Truro, TR1 3AY. Telephone: 0300 1234 151
South West Water, Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 7HR. Telephone: 0800 169 1133
Western Power Distribution, Lostwithiel Road, Bodmin, PL31 1DE. Telephone: 0845 601 2989
The land is freehold and will be offered with vacant possession upon completion.
is not applicable on the sale
The Ordnance Extract shown on these particulars is believed to be correct. However, it is not to scale and is to be used for identification purposes only.
The Conditions of Sale include the following provisions –
1. The seller’s normal mineral reservation.
2. Normal British Telecom and Western Power Distribution apparatus reservations.
3. The land is subject to a development reservation whereby if within 30 years planning permission is obtained for any residential or holiday development the buyer must pay to
the seller 40% of the uplift in value. This does not apply for commercial use.
4. The buyer to accept the properties as found.
5. The buyer will contribute the sum of £1,500 plus VAT to the seller’s legal and agent’s costs and the usual reimbursement of the cost of the Searches in relation to the sale.
6. The land may be affected by Imerys pipelines and cables. Imerys therefore reserve access rights if necessary in the future.
7. A right of way will be granted over the area coloured yellow. Imerys will reserve full rights of access over the area hatched blue.
From the Indian Queens roundabout proceed through the village of St Dennis in to Nanpean. Once within Nanpean take the right hand turning signed St Stephen. The property can be found on
your left hand side.