Parking /storage area on the outskirts of the former market town of St Austell.
The property provides excellent access on to A3058 public roadway.
The site was previously used for processing aggregates. It is envisaged that the site will be used for parking or storage of goods by the prospective Tenants.
Gently sloping area extending to approximately 86,500 sq ft /1.98 acres.
Mains water is available. Although, electric and private drainage have been connected in the past.
Prospective tenants could re-connect the services at their own cost.
A licence is offered on the following terms (subject to contract):-
1. One year term.
2. Immediately available.
3. Licence Fee £9,000 +VAT Per Annum.
4. Licensor to maintain insurance over on the area.
5. Licensee to maintain the site in the same condition as at the beginning of the licence.
6. Licensor will include Business Rates within the Licence Fee.
7. The Licensee is required to contribute £350 plus VAT to the landlord’s agents costs in preparing the licence.
Proceed through the village of Trewoon towards Lanjeth. Continue past the White Pyramid Restaurant for approximately 100 metres. Turn right and then the site will be found on your left hand side.
For viewing arrangements and further particulars, please contact the Agents – JEFFERYS - 01579-342400